Volunteers! WE NEED YOUR HELP for this community- and volunteer-organised event … Please email email@example.com to be put on the rota.
1) BrocSoc BARBECUE: We still need more volunteers to help run this. Set-up 10am, serve till 5pm.
2) STEWARDS! from 8am until the fayre opens at 12 noon (plus a skeleton rota during the afternoon)
3) Tea Stall: Volunteers needed for the rota from 11am till 5pm
4) Setting up from 7am to 12noon. Breakdown from 4.30 to 6pm
5) More volunteers on other teams! Litter picking, selliing raffle tickets, coconut shy … See details on www.brockleysociety.org.uk. Or turn up on the day at the Brockley Society information stall.
6) CAKES, cakes, cakes! please bake a CAKE(S) to bring on the day! The TEA-AND-CAKE-STALL is a centrepiece of the fayre and depends on support from the community!